Friday, January 6, 2017

Last message release at SMAP office site, spelling words of gratitude

The message of SMAP which disbanded at the end of last year was released on the official website of Johnny 's office on May 5. The handwritten message was published on the fan club member limited website on 3rd, and it was calling a big reaction.



 Message is Masahiro Nakai (44) Takuya Kimura (44) Goro Inagaki (43) Go Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (42) Shingo Katori (38) Each member is keeping his / her thoughts. When it was released on the fan club members-only site, fans' voices such as "I cried so terribly, I love you all the way", "I love you all the time" and "I will tell you important things by hand." The message of SMAP is as follows.


 ▼ Nakai Masahiro Thank you for your help. "Good-bye", is not it. Well then! That's right.

 ▼ Kimura Takuya Because everyone stayed, I searched for it, I was waiting, so I feel like I've been doing. From now on, I would appreciate your favor.

 ▼ Inagaki Goro Until now I really thank you very much for supporting SMAP. For me all the most important things are you and everyone. With appreciation

 ▼ Kusanagi Tsuyoshi Thank you for supporting us so far. Even when Tsumaranai, when you have fun, you are with you. Thank you in the future.

 ▼ Katori Shingo I love SMAP for everyone who supported SMAP Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment